Grab your Discounted MyLook(™) Aloe Vera for scars on face Peel Off Facial Mask while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
- Natural Aloe Extract: The Aloe Vera mask which has strong penetration that can penetrate the hair follicle layer in the process of skin expansion and contraction, helps to remove blackheads, scars etc and supply the nutrients needed to the skin. Helps is facial hair removal.
- Deep Pore Cleaner: Aloe Peel Off Mask cleans up your skin Clearly and Smoothly. It removes blackheads, whiteheads, acne, and blemishes, takes off impurities for clarifying skin.
- Effective moisturizing: Essential nutrients contains Aloe Vera Extract to transport the nourishing and moisturizing nutriments via the strata corneum to the cells in all skin layers within a very short period of time, so as to moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Multi-functions: Reduces the effect of computer on the skin, adds vitality to dull and uneven skin, and makes the skin firmer. It also relieves hardening, keratinization, and repairs of scars.
- Note: Please perform a skin test on the inside of the arm before use. If there is a redness or any kind of allergy, please do not use it.
Item Type: Aloe Vera Facial Mask
Water, polyvinyl alcohol, ethanol, glycerol, propanediol, sap of the aloe barbadensis mill, menthol, etc.
1 x Aloe Vera Facial Mask
Direction to use:
1. Clean your nose with a face wash.
2. Cover the T area with hot cloths (about 3-5 minutes) to let the pores to open.
3. Apply an appropriate amount of Aloe Vera face mask to the nose. Before applying the facial mask on the entire face, we recommend removing the facial hair, as they could otherwise be plucked out when the mask is peeled off. (Avoid contact with eyes and lips)
4. Allow the mask to dry for about 20-30 minutes and remove the facial mask from top to bottom. Use water to remove masks. You can apply skin care products thereafter.
1. If you have sensitive skin, apply in a place behind the ear before use. If an allergic reaction / red spots occur or you have an itchy / burning feeling, please do not use the mask all over your face.
2. Apply reasonable amount. The layer shouldn’t be too thick or too thin.
3. Only for external application. Avoid eye contact. If something comes into the eye,
please rinse with plenty of water. Apply only on healthy skin.
4. Keep out of reach from children.